Marie Jo Bras
Introducing Marie Jo, the epitome of convenience and confidence! With a focus on style and functionality, the Belgian corsetry experts provide every wearer with an individual experience, from strapless to full coverage.
Your New Favorite Style
All the brand's products are versatile enough to allow women to express themselves freely and enjoy life with the comfort of perfectly fitted lingerie. With a range that offers endless possibilities, Marie Jo guarantees that every woman can find her new perfect lingerie piece.
- Balcony bras, also known as balconettes, create fullness on top of the cup, rounding the shape.
- Bralettes are a great choice for those who prefer light support and softness.
- Full-cup for when you need extra coverage and support. Perfect for bigger breasts.
- Wearing a low-neck dress? A plunge bra will be a great choice.
- Choose a push-up bra to enhance your natural bust line.
Does every shop sell bras designed for many different body types and sizes? Certainly not, so placing an order online is preferable for many. Fortunately, the Internet makes shopping much easier!
Marie Jo Bras: Quality and Comfort
Wear your heart out!
The unique shape of Marie Jo heart bras will give every woman a flattering lift and cleavage. Pre-formed cups with extra padding add volume and create that rounded look you desire, and it won't cost you an arm and a leg to achieve that. This popular style can sometimes be found on sale, so keep an eye out for the cheapest price!
Everywhere, all the time
Marie Jo's bra styles are easy to buy online, and you can enjoy the benefits of a perfectly smooth shape without hassle. Pastel-colored, black, patterned—whatever your heart desires, it's available to order on the Internet, whether you live in Canada or South Africa. Be it a basic underwire brassiere to wear under a t-shirt or a fancier piece for a date, it is only a click away.
Fit Tips to Choose the Best
You can trust Marie Jo to have the perfect piece for you. However, if you are unsure about your size, you can check a few details to confirm you have chosen the right fit!
- Your straps are the perfect fit if two fingers can fit under them.
- Is there any gap between your bust and the cup? If so, you might need a smaller size.
- Try a different shape if the underwire pokes you or feels too tight.
- You should be able to fit three fingers under your back band. If you are unable to do so, your bra is too small.
- Does the center gore lie flat against your chest? Great; it means it's the right fit.
The most important thing to look for in a bra is your own satisfaction. Marie Jo makes it simple to find refined style while keeping a relaxed mind. Your boobs will thank you for making the right choice!
Showing 337 products